l
Monday, January 09, 2006
Just got back from parkway with ade. We went into M'phosis to browse and then the idea came to my mind to buy pw's present there. Ade started again her fake act of jealousy but I still bought pw a pair of earrings and a bracelet.. small trinkets not more than $10. Ade offered to keep them in her work document bag and then we went browsing a bit more.

Back on the car, she laid the docu bag on her lap. After 10 mins on the road I glanced and saw that she's resting her elbows on the bag. I then told her don't press on the bag just in case she break the earrings. Then she really got into a jealous fit saying I only cared about not breaking the stuff and then took out the black M'phosis bag and dumped it on me.

Heck.. I'm sure I wasn't being unreasonable with the request that she dun damage my present.. I carried the CNY paper decorations she bought gently and with care now is there anything wrong that I want her to take care with my stuff as well?

OK, so there is also the element of speech delivery. I wasn't using a demanding tone of voice. I was using a perfectly normal as a matter of fact tone. Oh sure I could have said, "Don't press on your bag or you might crumple the papers" (what rubbish.. if documents could get crumpled so easily inside her docu bag, then wat's the worth of that Braun Buffel bag??) OR i could also have said, "Why dun you put your back on the backseat?" WAH LAU LOH.. gimme a break


Pangy was pricked and bled at 10:01 PM


Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Dude, dude. Does she read ur blog?

Rule #4523: Never post rants abt your gf if she doesn't know you have a blog. She might stumble upon it one day and say you're complaining behind her back and not communicating enough.

Rule #4524: Never post rants abt your gf if she knows you have a blog. She will read it and say you're complaining behind her back (even though she knows you blog), and not communicating directly.

And next time when you're buying presents for a girl while with your gf, ask her if she wants to chip in. Then put both your names on the present. If not, share the gift with other innocent male friends. Tactics man, tactics.
 
Did you delete the comment? I sure didn't..

nope she dun read my blog.. though I think in some dusty recess of her memory she remembers I have a blog.

Heck man, she's over it now anyway.
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com