l
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Man.... feels like I'm doing my Masters or PhD!!! There is so freaking a lot of theory to understand... theory on lasers, theory on chaos, theory on injection-locking, theory on synchronization in communications!!

I was tracing laser equations of a '97 paper.. traced it back to a '96 paper.. ok the 96 paper uses the same equations as the 97 paper.

Then trace it back again to two 95 papers and a 94 paper.. the 95 papers refer back to the same 94 paper. But now, the equations don't look the same as the 96 paper anymore and I can't derive the 96 equations from the 95 ones..

The 95 equations are exactly the same as the 94 equations..

Moving back in time don't work, so I go back to the 97 paper and try to find out something else.. this time referencing to a book. But there don't seem to be a clear link between the book and the paper.

Hai... what am I to do?? Miracle please happen. Lightning please strike me that I may turn into a genius or a vegetable.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 10:04 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com