l
Sunday, December 11, 2005
I could be on Orchard Road, shopping. Looking through the merchandise on display, maybe considering something as a christmas present, maybe considering to buy some new clothes. Going to the toys section and looking at all the RC and electronic toys, checking out which company produces them. Walking about and looking around, all the young pretty things, all the bright shining things.

Then have a coffee break, at maybe Coffeebean. I wonder if the music will be nice. Maybe I'll try the 'christmas blends' and enjoy the wonderful aroma.

Then I'll pop by Heeren. Listen to music in HMV, itching to buy some cds. Saunter up to the Annex, browsing but not buying. Suddenly it'll be dinnertime. No idea what to have for dinner, no company for dinner. Dang I should have made an arragement with someone earlier.

Anyhow, with or without company, I'll have something nice for dinner. Taking the chance to rest my legs, I eat slowly, trying to savour the food. Perhaps I'll like it very much, perhaps I should have ordered the other thing on the menu.

Dinner's over, continue my care-less day. Is there something going on down at the Esplanade outdoor theatre? I'll just travel over down and check it out. Even if there's nothing, I could just sit there and listen to the water lapping on the rocks. Walk along the bridge to Fullerton, enjoy the wind.

But I'm here... with my IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics. Aaaahhhh.... life sucks.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 3:56 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com