l
Friday, December 30, 2005
Atas Living comes to Parkway Parade

I haven't been to parkway for some time already and went there for dinner on thurs..

All along the escalators were signs and billboards(?) saying that new shops have opened in B1. Hmm interesting... so after dinner I went down to B1 and took a look around. Turns out the electrical applicance store, I think it was Courts, and Cargo(?) had picked up and left.. then in their place was CoffeeBean, Venezia (I think) selling gelare, SwissBake (or Swiss Bake?), a Jap fish specialty shop, a wine specialty shop, a gourmet meat and pasta shop, a tea infusions shop and Chocz.

Atas living I say... To service the nearby siglap residents and maybe for the marine parade residents who are trying out some of the good-life...

Didn't have time to check out the retailers who took over John Little's spot beside Marks and Spencer.. I think there's Topshop and Topman there. I should have seen this atas change coming when Topshop sent out a mailer to notify about their new shop in Parkway.

Hurrah for the management of Parkway Parade. The most happening heartland shopping mall!


Pangy was pricked and bled at 10:20 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com