l
Saturday, September 24, 2005
I don't know why.. I think it's because I let it happen. I'm so slack! Can hardly find me rushing to complete anything! Maybe it's also because it's the sem break? Recap of what I did this last week. Starting from thurs. Well Thurs I met Haldar as usual. He kept yakking and yakking again and I had to go to FnA tutorial very late. Then after that I forgot what I did.. must have either went to library to do some half-hearted work or went home to slack.

Friday... I went swimming in the afternoon. I didn't do anything in the morning except wake up late. Then after dinner went out accompany adeline eat dinner. Then I think we went home and I played Broodwar campaign until 3/4 am.. or did i play multiplayer with the libcampers... and lost 4-1? See I can't even remember clearly. It was just late nights of Broodwar campaign SC multiplayer on weekend night, everyday half-heartedly searching for parameter values to put into my pSpice model, lab on monday then mooncake festival with libcampers and the girls, then thursday again met Haldar with no results but got away with it.

Just yesterday woke up late, had lunch then went to rock climb.. came back to let terr hz joker dawn in and i played halo2 co-op with hz then joker played WoW on his laptop (he brings it all over the place) then I had another late night SC match with the libcampers.

Woke up almost at noon today, did nothing. Call and sms everyone to organise movie for later (The Myth) then took out my work, laid it out, then decided to heck it and go complete the SC campaign. Not long later it is already night. The pizza I ordered arrived. Pizza was finished then I went back to the com and completed the Broodwar campaign. Now I'm here typing, going to get changed abt 20 mins later..

Actually I did do a lot of stuff.. like breathe, walk, talk haha.. But I still think of it as having done nothing.. Bcos I didn't do any work. Not that I like to do my work.. but like it or not, I have to finish my work and if it's not finished, i'll have to answer to somebody in the end, be it myself, project groupmate or haldar. Sigh.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 8:51 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com