l
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
World Book Fair - Day 5 - +10 hrs

I'm blur liao... did I sell 6 units today or did I sell that on another day?

I getting really pissed off with my luck.. I'm done caring about selling anything.. people say they will come back but they never, cheapskates, egoisticos, time-wasters and free-loaders.

Spent most of the day trying to find the key to the 'Star of David' puzzle. Let's see if you can do it. Draw a big Star of David, then on each of the intersecting points (vertices and the intersection points inside, total 12 points) place a number 1 to 12. Get a sum of 26 using the 4 numbers on all the straight lines. No repeating numbers!

I somehow stumbled on the answer in 10-20 mins... but I have no idea how I did it. And there is a definite number pattern to solve it, Aunty Alice assures me.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:53 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com