l
Thursday, June 23, 2005
I got a new job... interesting and surprisingly challenging job..

It started with this Prudential guy who called me wanting to sell me finance plans/insurance. He called me out of the blue wanting to arrange a meeting, talk to me about financial planning. Then I told him I have no income for him to plan and that I'm looking for job.. won't be free to meet him.

Surprisingly, he immediately offered to find me temp jobs.

And he did!

Now I'm working for his friend. I'm installing Singnet broadband in pple's homes and I get to drive the company van. It pays quite well because I'm paid per installation and if the installation is smooth, each site can be done in half an hour.

However... if the installation is not smooth, as I've been experiencing, I not only get delayed, I also get pressurised to rush for appointments. Overall the amount I'm getting paid is quite handsome and it is a great experience.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 10:09 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com