l
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
World Book Fair - Day 4 - 10 more hours

The punked hairstyle didn't work. Somehow managed to find myself with the parents who don't want to buy but still want to come and molest our teaching manuals. Damn pissed off lah... then Rainmaker Ron actually had this Indonesian school director who walked up to the booth and immediately without hesitation said that she would buy 1 of everything we have. Enuff said.. I wanted to exterminate some non-sentient lifeform, someone kindly direct me to the nearest ant or something. I want to stomp it flat and then drive it into the concrete floor.

Results are out today. HK called me to tell me there's a difference in the boat grade between him and hunter. I fear the worse. Turn out I didn't fear 'worse' enough.. but I really don't want to talk about it.

It's a very bad day.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:43 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com