l
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
After going home to get a quick recovery after Macritchie, I picked up Ade from work and then we went for our 1st Tango and Jive lessons!

The dance studio's in Geylang Bahru opposite the old VS site.. yeah good old geylang bahru.

Got to dance with ade, her friend bhav, dan, qin and only once with ruyi mei leh. Wonder if I was doing 'gorilla steps' during tango or 'shaky goalkeeper' when it was jive haha... will have to watch myself in the mirror more closely when practicing at home.

Dancing's fun and I didn't feel the pain in my probably injured ligament.. the joint between my right thigh bone, right femur, and pelvis gives a sharp pain at some angles.

But now that I'm home, I'm feeling it.. and hungry!


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:58 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com