l
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Been rather dazed most of these days... Too little pressure is not really good for me. Self-motivation is low when external pressure is low. I don't feel like doing tutorials, don't really feel like doing assignments and lost the drive to plan the progress of my motor boat project. I also don't normally revise lecture notes after the lecture and all these together leave me with quite some free time on my hands.

Now and then I feel I should do something with the time... get some tutorials done ahead of time or think about the motorboat progress or actually do something about the assignments. But the level self-motivation is low, I end up stoning for a moment, then going to play KOTOR.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 1:23 AM


Comments:
ahh... no..... let us hate school in peace :) We can say we miss school also when we start work.
 
ooohhh... i remember u! hello there! :) how come everybody knows one another. must be VJcians.

munchie monkeys? dunno what's that... no wonder i hate school >.<

and why is my dorky picture following my comments. gah.
 
Hey dawna, you were there? Think I arrived too late to bump into you.

Wenjie, munchi monkeys is in YIH. Do get out of SOC and FOS someday. Sometimes on your way to Arts for your E Lit modules you can get off the bus halfway and check out YIH.

Oh.. now dawn and wenjie knows each other. I've linked both your blogs so yah you can visit each other's blogs as well!
 
... wah. kena insulted again (and i have only taken 2 modules from FOS only somemore...). haiz. it's okay. But all my arts modules begin 10 minutes after my SOC modules start. Vice versa also. This means I have to dash like a madman everytime for my arts modules.

pangy was in choir!? i know ade was in it. wah... baritone? tenor? base?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Hmmm I don't think I found myself at a bottom of a human heap often back in those days.. definetly not base.. :p it's Bass.. but i'm tenor.
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com