l
Monday, February 21, 2005
Mondays are good days to blog.. most probably because I just watched Desperate Housewives and have some stuff to say.

Other than Desperate Housewives, I gotta say.. I think minivan drivers are out to test my reflexs and responses on the wheel.

Today, a 3rd minivan driver tried to cut in sharply into my lane. Drivers of other vehicles have been guilty of 'snuggling' up close but they have all stayed in their lanes, but these minivan drivers actually get one front wheel into my lane!

I horned the first two, but today the third one I wasn't fast enough to horn, I leaned to the other lane (luckily the road was quite empty at that point) and bypassed him.

The other matter of concern is that this bush fire business is getting to my nose and throat damnit... Starting to see some folks in NUS wearing face masks ala SARs...

Today's episode of Desperate Housewives is leaving me in mid air begging for more... more more... ooohh...

That Zack kid is one unpredictable one.. he broke into Mrs Perfect's house and decorated it with christmas lights, he chopped one of their pine trees and carried it in and decorated it he even hung christmas socks over their fireplace.. one for dad, Paul, one for himself, Zack and one for mum, Mary Alice, who killed herself just 2 minutes into the pilot of the series.

And Michael, who dropped off the 'who is he really and what is he up to' radar for awhile has resurfaced. I missed the starting 15 mins but apparantly he broke into one of the houses on the lane to do some snooping around and he actually dropped his screwdriver bearing his fingerprints. Oh shit, a cop comes by and takes it back as evidence. Then he goes to meet an old guy in the park who commented that the group of children nearby playing and laughing pisses him off, what kind of a person you'd think.. the old guy tells Michael that he's going to continue fixing the neighbours' pipes until his cover is blown. What cover?

And it's going to be a long wait until it returns on 7th March...!


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:09 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com