l
Sunday, February 13, 2005
I guess I have to blog something about CNY.

The major few days of CNY have passed and every year it's roughly the same. Go to relative's house, sit around smile, laugh, eat new year goodies, complain about how hot it is. At least my relatives are all nice enough to not ask when I'm going to get a girlfriend (cos I already have one, but they don't know details) and when I'm going to get married, or exclaim how much I've grown up.. well they say they won't be able to recognise me on the streets. Fair enough since we seldom have extended family gatherings. The spirit isn't very strong but it's impossible to neglect.

On chu yi also went to ade's side, talk to her brother abt BMT, eat some food, watch some of them gamble.

Chu er, the guys came over, we had pizza while watching 'The Hot Chick' on vcd then after the food and movie, they went into my room and after awhile everybody was in. HZ asked my mum to join us inside and tell them stories about me when I was much much smaller and before they got to know me. We all got quite snuggly in my small room, all 10 of us and mum told them stories loh. We're a bunch of old men...

Then chu san was uneventful and chu si, saturday, I went to my p6 teacher's house with my p6 classmates. Second time only that I joined in, we all chit chat and chit chat some more and updated contacts. Then we had coffee outside, smaller group, more chit chat, then dinner. Then I went to parkway to meet ade and her friends and we had more chit chat! Haha... chit chat and more chit chat..

Din play any mahjong leh this CNY.. no gamble no matter but as you can see my CNY was full of chit chat... mahjong would be a nice alternative. Also din have any xbox party cos pok was very busy with his visiting that he didn't have time to hang out with us (and bring his 2 controllers).


Pangy was pricked and bled at 1:10 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com