l
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Been shopping.. last thursday (see Pangy and Mrs Jones entry below) I not only bought Taufik's CD, I also bought a pair of pants at Queenstown SC and a T-shirt and watch at Far East. I also was looking out for a jacket and I eyed one in Far East. Today I went to look around of other jacket choices...

Some of the Quicksilver/Ripcurl/Stussy ones are nice but also ex.. around 100 bucks. I also went to look at the red Ferrari jacket in World of Sport... niceee... but over 200 bucks... madness! So I went back to the shop in Far East and bought the jacket!

The low-down on what I bought.
Queenstown SC is like Far East catering specially to guys. Other than the sportswear shops in B1 where you can buy really cheap Nike/Adidas/Reebok shoes, the upper few floors have so many shops that sell dude clothes. The pants I bought was a khaki colour and had a little bell bottom to it. There's a bit of brown leather on the back pockets and back area, also the front pocket openings were curved and where the pants are not covered by the pocket flap, there is brown leather too.

Then in Far East, the T-shirt I bought is a light brown colour with an artistically drawn face using some yellow and dark brown and black. Goes very nicely with my Zara jeans.

The watch I bought, has a big metal face, the outer perimeter of the face is covered by a translucent yellow film which gives the face a kind of vintage aged look. The strap is a dark brown leather.

Finally the jacket, it's beige in colour and has double dark brown lines making big checks. Oooh I like it!


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:39 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com