l
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Yesh, I have almost fully utilised my Hunter game. I have reached level 99 in all 3 skills, melee, range and conviction and hence unlocked all (except one particular monster, missing 1 collectible card) special characters.

99 in melee gives the 1st boss, Carpenter. Skinny undead fella that moves fast, hits hard and takes it like a man.

99 in range gives Vincent, leader of the werewolves. Big title and body for a useless character.

99 in conviction gives a normal werewolf. Normal gives the wrong image. This guy is much better than Vincent, hits hard and takes punishment but not as fast as Carpenter.

And I am proud to report, Kasumi has accepted the Venus bikini! And Lisa has over 8mil Zack-dollars.. means I have the dough to give ALL the girls the Venus bikini! I shall work towards that goal.

No energy and concentration to play PGR2 properly. Hunter and DOA beach volleyball are brainless enuff for after-work play.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:45 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com