l
Saturday, May 22, 2004
Yes I am very boliao. I have reached level 99 for range and thus unlocked Vincent in Hunter the Reckoning:Redeemer. Now I can play the game as a huge hulking werewolf with a big knife. Vincent swings the knife left when you pull the left trigger and swings it right when you pull the right trigger. Hhmm.. somehow quite a let-down considering I had to go thru so much trouble to reach level 99.

Only 10-odd levels to reach 99 in conviction to play as normal werewolf and 15+ levels in melee to play as Carpenter who I think is the 1st boss

And I am into day 8 of my mission to give Kasumi the Venus bikini, I can't wait!

I can't progress much in PGR2.. the roadster series is tough leh. Maybe I just feel less motivated haha


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:37 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com