l
Sunday, March 07, 2004
Who would have known a piece of perfectly reflective glass in a standing frame would cost so much..
I'm getting mentally prepared to buy my ultimate piece of vanity item to date. A standing mirror that costs $139 from Picket and Rail. Sure there are cheaper ones from the neighbourhood furniture shop.. but that one is too narrow to see much. And there's the $69 one in Courts but it looks like the mirror would fall out thru the frame, or rather become unstuck to the wooden border.

Went to Nova to have a look and man I found the MOST expensive one there, freaking $499!

Let's see wat's the previous ultimate vanity item.. hmm I guess that would be my new Zara jeans $79... darn.. still can't put the mirror in the right perspective...


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:53 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com