l
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
Driving today was quite alright. Took a different route and passed by Peugeot showroom. I think my driving instructor likes peugeot too. He was staring out at the display cars... haha.. I also sneaked peeks at the cars too eventhough I was supposed to be watching the road! That stretch of road there is quite bad, it's a 2 way single lane road with cars parked on one side... too close for comfort!

Gotta remember not to turn too much at one go at junctions and things like watching a bit future ahead when approaching junctions..

Oh and there were I think 2 Porsches driving around in Kaki Bukit! Weird... why would the Porsche wanna drive around in congested kaki bukit traffic. I first saw one at a junction, going the other way as me, then not long later at another junction, there was another one! Both happen to be yellow and so I'm a little confused whether there were 2 or just 1.. should be 2.. can't possible be the guy drive so fast in kaki bukit..


Pangy was pricked and bled at 6:38 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com