l
Wednesday, January 28, 2004
Sai... dunno how to do my tutorial leh.

Just now had driving lesson. It was raining and quite an experience! Though this time I didn't stall at all, I made quite a lot of immediate failure mistakes..

I cross stop lines when I'm not supposed to and i don't cross some when I'm supposed to. When I approached an uncontrolled junction, turning left from a minor road, I remembered to angle the car left but I didn't manage to stop before the stop line. When I went to a u-turn junction, I remembered that I have to go out till half-door distance and angle out a bit, then I forgot what happened but I stopped at the stop line when it was green in my favour. Weird me.

Then I did one short turn during which I only dropped to 2nd gear halfway thru the turn. I should have already slowed down enough to drop to 2nd before the turn. And other times where I stepped clutch when I wasn't supposed to. For eg turning left on a filter lane, I braked until it was quite slow then suddenly I just stepped clutch.. Somehow I was thinking 'Oh no, very slow liao, dun step clutch will stall'.

Then on another occasion I had to suddenly slow down when I turned into the carpark at my place. A woman suddenly crossed the road halfway thru my turn then I quickly jammed down the clutch and braked also, thinking I had to come to a complete stop. Then got told off cos I shouldn't have stepped clutch, just brake cos the woman would have gotten out of the way in time so I should have braked, then let go before the car stalled.



Pangy was pricked and bled at 8:02 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com