l
Thursday, January 01, 2004
Passion 99.5 has ended transmission. I am so sad... no more All Night Jazz, no more Voices, no more cool cool jazz on weeknights 8-11. Now I will have to try and bear with and listen to pop 98.7/93.3 or 'the best mix' as 95 puts it.

Chinese pop on 93.3 isn't that bad, but I'm not used to and now dislike the station's style. I also very disconnected with the chinese pop world and nowadays they all sing stuff that don't sound right to my ears. Gone are the 4 Heavenly Kings and the shi2 li4 pai4 singers. Most of the singers and groups now don't have that same sound that I like. Granted some sound good in their way but I'm still stuck on the music style of 6-7 years ago.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 12:31 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com