l
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
On today's Who Wants to be A Millionare, Pangy is confronted with the final question. The MILLION-DOLLAR question.

How can a person get a life?
A : blah blah blah
B : blub blub blub
C : glug glug glug
D : do do doo

Pangy : "FD, I don't think this question is fair!"
FD : "Pangy, I have here the million dollar check that I will present to you.. IF you can answer that question correctly. I'm sure everybody in the studio is rooting for you."
Pangy : "OK, since I still have all my 3 life lines, I shall use them all.. I'd like to use the 50:50 please."

*sound effect* Options A and B are left.

Pangy : "Alright, and now I will ask for the audience assistance."
FD : "Members of the audience, please pick up your console and let's try to help Pangy win the million dollars. Is the answer, A, Blah blah blah. Or is it B, Blub blub blub. Please key in your opinion."

*sound effect* *graph appears*
FD : "Well, it seems like you won't be getting much help here Pangy. The audience is split right down the middle on A and B!"
Pangy : "I don't think it could be helped. This is a really very difficult question. I will use the phone assistance now."
FD : "Very well, we shall now call Ms Angel Ngiam, who would hopefully help Pangy here win the million dollars."

*phone dial tone* *call picked up*

Angel : "Hello?"
FD : " Hello! This is the Flying Dutchman and I am calling live from the studio for Who Wants to be A Millionare, is this Ms Angel Ngiam?"
Angel : "Yes I am."
FD : "Ms Angel, your friend here, Pangy has got a very difficult question here. In fact it is THE million dollar question. Would you like to help him out?"
Angel : "Yes of course! But he must give me a big treat if he wins! *laughter*"
FD : "I'm sure he would be very grateful and treat you to a very nice dinner if that happens, won't you Pangy?"
Pangy : "Yes sir! Of course I would!"
FD : "Alright then you have 30 seconds to ask Ms Angel the question and she would have to give you her anwer in that same 30 seconds. Good luck your time begins now."
Pangy : "Angel, how can a person get a life? Is it A, blah blah blah or B, blub blub blub?"

Angel (11:07 PM) :
wah!!!!!!!! pangy! u really got no life ar!?!
Angel (11:08 PM) :
j/king... but too kua zhang leh...
PangyWangy (11:08 PM) :
haha... quite no life lah! haha! last sem not as bored but also no life, self learning Java at library haha
PangyWangy (11:09 PM) :
how to get a life...
Angel (11:09 PM) :
sighz... me think i also not gonna have any life liao... so dun need to ask me...
PangyWangy (11:09 PM) :
haha....

Line is cut as the 30 seconds run out.

Pangy : "Guess that didn't go as planned."
FD : "Not at all indeed."
Pangy : "I'll just have to rely on myself. I'll go with..... B, blub blub blub."
FD : "Is that your final answer?"
Pangy : "Yes, B, blub blub blub."

*option B lights up* *dead silence in the studio* *suspense hangs thick in the air*

FD : "You can almost taste the suspense in the air.."
Pangy : "Yes.. it tastes like bitter medicine.." FD laughs a little.
FD : "The correct answer is...."

*Option A lights up* *defeated sound effect plays*

FD : "I'm sorry Pangy.. the correct answer is A..."
Pangy sighs.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:25 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com