l
Monday, December 01, 2003
Watch out ladies, I got this exclusive article from an unnamed source.


My Confession,

[undisclosed name] dear, I know it might be difficult for you, but I think being direct is the best way. In my heart there is now another. Please finish reading this.

I met her today at Taka. She was with her sister and something about her caught my eye. She too noticed me. It was a very special kind of connection we established with just that fleeting glance. I brushed it aside at first, and continued walking. But I was walking about aimlessly and I couldn't help remembering the feelings that stirred with that exchange. She's really the type I appreciate a lot, and I have brought up some of these qualities to you in recent days. Perhaps you had some suspicion, perhaps your feminine intuition told you something, perhaps not... but if you had this feeling that something is gonna change, I'm afraid it's true. I couldn't stop thinking about her and went back to Taka and hopefully she'd still there.

I found her in the same vicinity that I first saw her. She noticed me as well. I had to approach her. I introduced myself and asked for her name. She plainly told me that she's the materialistic type and she won't go out with me unless I'm loaded. But she thinks I'm really somebody special that's why she waited for me to come back. And I too felt that it wasn't a ludicrous demand.

She's very different from you. You have many qualities and good points, we have spent many years together and it has been much more good than bad. I have come to think, if it be the truth that people are made in pairs, then we are definitely a pair made in heaven for this life on earth.

Given the kind of person I am and the set of beliefs I hold, you are really my perfect complement. Sensible when I am illogical, carefree when I am too serious, cheerful when I am upset, purposeful when I am disillusioned, resourceful when I am lost.

Like a ray of sunshine, you fill me with a warmth every time we're together. You brighten the room with your inner glow, your laughter tinkle like little bells of a wind chime and your voice is a sweet harmonic with the joyous vibes you spread to those around you.

I have often gazed into your eyes and light dances in them to tell me how you feel and how much you want to share in my thoughts. Soulful eyes that speak to me, fire me up and calm me down. I am always inspired to protect and care for you every time I hold you in my arms. But I am sorry to hurt you now.

I think you must want to know her name now. Her name is [undisclosed car make].


Pangy was pricked and bled at 12:54 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com