l
Tuesday, December 16, 2003
Took my Final Theory Test. I found it almost as easy as the Basic Theory. But this time I wasn't the 1st one out of the test room. The test started at about 7.30 and the 1st person was out at about 7.47.. Fast like nothing.. Quite a lot of people also left shortly.. I left just after 8.

Ever seen an Ah Beng eat Delifrance?

Today there was one at the Parkway Parade outlet.. me.. haha! At least I looked quite beng with my hair..

If you ever want to buy Delifrance tarts, tartlets and pastry real cheap, go to their cafes after 8. They would try to get you to buy their stuff like drug pushers!

"Would you like a tart to go along with your meal? Since you ordered a set, we'll let you have it a dollar less. How about for other family members to enjoy? You can keep it in the chiller for a day and it'll still be good. For tomorrow's breakfast? How about these tartlets? 3 for $5!"

Man you should have been there to see it yourself..

The set came with onion soup. Anyone can tell me what is onion soup supposed to taste like? Theirs is OVERLOADed with pepper. Wah lau... it was really damn hot.. like drinking chilli soup! I didn't add anything to it loh.

After I finished my food, I slouched in the little armchair and slowly drank my tea. I was deliberately drinking it slowly and pausing very long when the last of it was left. I wondered if they were going to extend their generousity and offer me a free refill.. heh...

Business was quite brisk for the 9 o'clock hour and everytime somebody stepped into the cafe you could hear them call out "Bonjour! Would you like to buy some tartlets? 3 for $5!" Some bought, but others bought baguettes and turned down the tarty offer.

None of the service staff noticed my near empty teacup.

Finally one of them glanced over but, sigh, he didn't make any move.. continued with his business. Oh well.. that means no free refill for me and time to go.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:52 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com