l
Wednesday, December 17, 2003
Today is a bad day with coins.

Went to Suntec to buy bbq food with ade but had lunch at Macs first.

The change given to me was 2 dollar coins which I handed to ade as carpark payment. As she was keeping it I told her to hold on, and I took out my wallet and dug out a dollar in an assortment of coins. So she told me hold on to the coins, which I left on the Mac's tray..

After we finished eating, I forgot to take the coins! Dang it.. we walked all the way to carrefour's entrance then remembered. Sigh.

We took the foodstuff back to the car then she went to the autopay to pay for parking. She didn't have enough coins and had to pay with a 10 dollar bill. Many many dollar coins came out as change..

Then in the car I counted out the coins for her milk and baking soda and flour, which I put on the dashboard. She drove out then there were some works and traffic was rerouted and we had to make a U-turn. She turned the car around and the coins slide across the dashboard and a 5 cent coin dropped into this supposedly ventilation vent thing on the dashboard.

I hate coins... at least for today.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 4:52 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com