l
Monday, December 29, 2003
Passed my FTT.. didn't come as a surprise to me. Thanks Angel! for lending me both theory handbooks!

Feeling more settled and satisfied about myself, went out and bought my new clothes haha! Clothes tally is 2 T-shirts, 2 short sleeve shirts, 1 long sleeve shirt and 1 pair of jeans. Didn't buy all that today lah, only bought the jeans and long sleeve and 1 short sleeve.

T-shirts 2 for $20 Samuel and Kevin
1 short sleeves for $40 Topman
1 short sleeves and 1 long sleeves for $68... U2
1 jeans for $79 Zara
Total $207 and a few cents

One of the T-shirts is red and the tops from U2 is red.. yeah.. I'm gonna be all red this year...

The sizes at Zara are smaller than normal.. I first tried the jeans marked US size 30 and I could hardly breathe down there if you know what I mean.. and when I tried to pull it up, it was quite a painful experience.. the label really means it when it says LOW WAIST.

The long sleeves is vertical striped, red, some rusty brown and light grey. Looked like one of the vintage designs I saw previously at Topman, so that's good.. the Topman shirt is $69 and this one is $49 and with a 30% discount.

The Topman shirt is white, with blue sketches of roses.. yes roses. Haha.. sounds gay when I describe it but it's not gay at all.

Hmm I'm quite 'auntie' in my post ah....


Pangy was pricked and bled at 10:56 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com