l
Tuesday, December 30, 2003
Haphazardly went to take over a chalet on Sentosa. Everything on Sentosa is overpriced, even the chalets! This Sentosa Holiday Chalet is built out of those old colonial buildings. They renovated the place and rent it out as chalet... the buildings nearby that are not renovated look like damn haunted houses! Surprisingly it costs 120 a night. Hz says it's cos there are 6 beds, actually 6 mattresses in small bedframes. A little logical from the management side but not at all logical to us.

Played beach volleyball, quite fun except for the sand from the ball falling into my eyes and scratching my arms. Anyway small discomforts for hours of clowning around, prancing around topless on the beach looking at bikini babes. Okay lah I didn't really look much, was keeping my eyes on the ball.

Got one part I think the guys must have tot I was staring at this bikini clad woman at the shower.. but I wasn't! I really had sweat and sand trickling into my eyes and I really couldn't open my eyes properly..


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:30 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com