l
Saturday, December 20, 2003
BBQ after BBQ. Today had BBQ reunion with my P6 classmates at Bohan's house. Real good to see them all again! It's been forever since I last saw many of them bcos I keep missing the gatherings.. me bad..

This is one bbq where I didn't have to start the fire nor cook most of the food! Everything was done very expertly by Anthony.. though.. heh I think I'd have cooked the food just that little bit better than he did heh :P

But I wasn't going to just sit around and not participate in what I thought was the best part of any bbq! We had so many skewers that me and Junjie finished skewering all the chicken wings at once... hmm every bbq should be like that.. then won't have the trouble of getting your hands dirty over and over again as you skewer the wings batch by batch. I also tried to muscle in on Anthony's territory and hung around to cook the 1st batch of wings. But I deferred my opinion and let him have control of the big picture.

After that I went back into the house and sat with the girls and some of the guys who couldn't find anything to help out with. I think I'm not that great with social skills yet.. couldn't really open up any conversation topic, only joined in when I knew what was going on. Prolly also cos the gals were working, I'm still studying, the other guys are in NTU or still serving NS and I have been too long out of touch with them.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:59 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com