l
Monday, October 13, 2003
WOOT!! I completed this week's JAVA LAB on the same DAY!!

I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!

Did I mention i'm a workaholic, Java-phile and Java Phreak?

I was feeling quite miserable over the weekend, without motivation and direction. Don't know what to do, feeling like there's no meaning in my life, feeling like I have no purpose, feeling totally shitted.

But waddaya know.. come Monday, the beat came back to me, the pulse, the life, the motivation, the ZING! that makes me feel that all is good.

Most of all Monday is the day they release the Java lab assignment for the week and I just LOVE doing Java!! SO FUN!! SO INTERESTING!! SO CHALLENGING!! This is the kind of thing that I really look forward to, something that challenges my wit, even challenges me to think out of the box!

It's such a joy when I see that my code compiles, such a joy when I get the 1st testcase correct, such a joy when I get first 5 testcases correct and an IMMENSE feeling of ACCOMPLISHMENT sweeps over me when I get fullmarks from the Online Judge!

WOOOT!!! I AM DA BOMB!!


Pangy was pricked and bled at 10:04 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com