l
Thursday, October 16, 2003
Today's complex analysis lecture gave me premonitions of doom.. stuff like partial derivatives, Laplace equations ... shiver...

Then during the DD lecture everybody was so restless! So noisy in the LT.. but nice Prof didn't shut us up.. he patiently asked if we understood what he was saying.. wah so nice.

During Making Sense of Society some ass behind me kept talking and talking and talking. He was leaning forward in his seat somemore... He's talking right to the back of my head.

Then Java tut was quite futile too.. but I roughly caught what he wanted to say.. it helps when you've tried the tutorial and managed to write down something before the tut. Ruyi looks hopelessly lost. She joined my tutorial cos her tutor cannot make it. Seems like my tutor also not so good.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:19 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com