l
Friday, October 03, 2003
Recieved a letter from the Traffic Police, I have passed Basic Theory on 1st try, yeahhh..

Before getting a good look at the letter, I tot it was from Mindef, telling me I'm assigned to some reservist unit liao. Heng ah.. only good news, not bad news.

Today also went to DD lab to debug my breadboard. Some really weird error crop up. My LED display would change when I close or open some switch that is not directly connected to the LEDs. Totally weird. Even the Lab assistants were baffled.

Then happened to board the same 96 out of NUS as Tanny, a nice coincidence. The little midget had a test and was going to go give tuition.

Got home and studied for PE1. Didn't give Terr much sympathy when he said he was going crazy over a girl. Since my bro might not like the world wide web to know too much, I shan't add more.

PE tomorrow..... hai...


Pangy was pricked and bled at 10:16 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com