l
Saturday, October 04, 2003
Looong day man.. Woke up, fussed a bit about the PE, read more algorithms from the net then had early lunch and left the house quite early.

PE for me started late, almost 20 mins late and hence ended 20 mins late. I think I wasn't thinking very straight and waste quite some time on one simple part.. but luckily I realised the easy way to do and finished the 1st qn in the 1st hour. Didn't have time to check and also trusted myself enough that it should be correct.

Qn2 was also done, I had a little time to test my code and I got runtime exceptions. Tried to fix it, but i didn't manage to find the problem before the time expired.

Then had dinner out and tuition straight after... shack..


Pangy was pricked and bled at 10:31 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com