l
Wednesday, October 15, 2003
Hhhmmm.. what did I do today..?

Slept on the train.. then when I woke up it was Derrick, my new classmate this yr, sitting across me. He asked why am I so tired but I wasn't really super tired.. I simply sleep on the train in the mornings.

Then on 96 I saw Pok, got off together and went to our LTs.

Surprise surprise, the previous lecture hasn't ended. Stood outside and waited. Bought a cup of hot hot coffee from the vending machine.. brr.. it was cold..

Lecture went by, explained this week's java lab assignment to Ruyi and Youkai during the break, hopefully they got it.

My lessons today was only this 2hr lecture and nothing else. Youkai and Ruyi were meeting their project subgroup to discuss the project and I tagged along, waiting for them for lunch company.

Ruyi was debugging her breadboard circuit through the whole meeting haha.. I was trying to help but since I had a different qn from her I really couldn't do much. Youkai was in both discussions. The other 2 guys Jin Sheng and Ching Yuh were into their Matlab tasks, looks fun to me.

Jiaxuan and Yanli walked by, they were on their way to collect some photocopied notes.

Ruyi's circuit was really getting weird, the logic gates were becoming illogical then she decided to go to the lab early because her 9V battery seemed to be running out of juice and I went along to see if she needed help.

Hooking up to the power source in the lab, her circuit behaved normally but still the functionalities had some problem. After checking each pin exhaustively, the problem couldn't be identified and it was 230, so I left, found Youkai and co, still at the bench I left them. They were going to continue working on their stuff till 4 and I had to go get my grub myself liao.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 9:27 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com