l
Tuesday, September 02, 2003
This small piece of rubber from the sole of my left-foot sandal fell off during lecture when i sort of dragged my heel against the carpet floor.. I picked it up and pressed it back in, making a mental note to glue it steady when I get home. Later after lunch with ade, I got lost looking for my lab venue. I ran around and after finally finding the place, I crossed my left leg on right knee then I noticed that the piece had fallen off! So now there's a groove under the heel of my left-foot sandal.

Saw a Lexus coupe on ECP while on Ade's car back home. Read in the Motoring Asia mag she bought from Shell that it costs 296K. Then saw that the Maserati Spyder is 460K.. kao... can buy 5 Nissan Marches. Lexus RX300 is 164K.. the mag doesn't list the price of a Toyota Harrier.. but I hope it's like 30K cheaper.. then I can hope to own one without having to wait too long.

Sweet dreams are made of these
Just wondering what's my starting pay going to be like. How long I gotta work before having enuff savings to get married with Ade, how much more to save for honeymoon, save for new house, save for furniture, then save for car. Looks like a damn long time to me. Guess the Nissan March will have to be our wheels for very long, almost all 10 yrs of it's COE. That'll last till 2013, which is about 7 years after I graduate. Say my first 3 yrs saving put on wedding and maybe enough for flat also, maybe another year. Wah... then the March will have another 3 yrs left on COE, by then it would hardly be worth much, say 20K? Will I have enough money to afford the next set of wheels if I want a RX300 or the cheaper equivalent Harrier?

Hhmm study my maths and digital design and signals 1st... book basic theory test date first.. get my CAP up 1st..
sleep first.... nodding as I was reading Kreyszig just now.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:12 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com