l
Monday, September 22, 2003
Taking Basic Theory tomorrow loh.

Today an Eurasian looking chiobu wanted to talk to me in the Sci canteen!
I was in the canteen at about 1.20, sitting in the 'reserved for staff area' and calling up some of the guys to see if they having lunch. I was sitting at one of the 2-seaters then a pretty looking face stepped up from the small grassy incline and seemed to give me a smile. I was still on the phone listening to the dial tone and didn't pay her much attn.

After a few more rings I hung up and looked around wondering what to eat. Then there she was, the pretty thang, she seemed to have loitered around for a few mins waiting for me to put down my phone. She approached me with a sweet smile and asked "Excuse me, are you a Science student?" Dang it!

I smiled back warmly but shook my head. Man.. can't help wondering what she wanted to know from me. Don't dare to fake it.. would be a difficult situation if she wanted to ask some odd thing that only the Science students would know..


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:27 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com