l
Thursday, September 04, 2003
Please move towards the centre of the cabin
This morning's train was crowded as usual but there was this man who was standing near me who wasn't considerate enough to move in. While the rest of us packed ourselves closer, he didn't try to make more room for more commuters. He left a small island of space in the train.

Oops I .. pangyed again..
After java tut at SOC today, I didn't squeeze on to the 95 that arrived as I also came to the busstop. Instead I spotted the shuttle service C across the road and thought 'Hey I'll be smart and take the bus up to the 96 route and take 96 instead' I quickly crossed the road and just managed to squeeze onto the small shuttle bus. Just as the bus was moving off, I saw across the road, a new aircon 95 had arrived! DOH!!

Someone the pressed the bell for the bus to stop at the next immediate busstop and I thought 'Hey I'll act smart again and drop here, cross the road and take the next 95 and now I'm one busstop ahead, I'll beat the crowd!' Luckily it was a rather smart move, saving myself from committing another 'pangy'

I like big butts and I cannot lie
I dun mean that kind 'wide, son-bearing hips' but I mean nice shapely pert 'Baby got back' bums! Noticed that there are many fine fine bums in NUS.. ooohhh.... not as many with nice ba-dang-dangs though! Haha! Can't help thinking that it's more comfortable to walk around with my head tilted slightly down because it's the more natural position if you think about our spine's lumbar curve haha! yeah.. :p (If too many people are reading this, now is a good time to let me know by adding a comment!)


Pangy was pricked and bled at 7:18 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com