l
Sunday, September 07, 2003
Now is past 6 pm liao and all my work for the next wk haven't do.. been studying Java and do reading for Making Sense of Society. Maybe I should stop reading for Making Sense and do more tutorial, the readings for Making Sense are even longer than the readings I had to do for Intro to Political Science. Think I'm gonna stop doing tut for awhile eventually too haa... got 3 tests to study for all coming up in 2/3 weeks.. Digital Design mid term, Basic Theory and Probability mid term 1. 16th, 23rd and 25th respectively.

Youkai and Augustina tell me that the Digital Design tut (I'm supposed to do for tomorrow) is very difficult, dunno how to do like the Probability 2nd tut. If it really is that difficult....


Pangy was pricked and bled at 6:22 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com