l
Wednesday, September 10, 2003
My horoscope yesterday as predicted by Streats is that I would be tempted by a 'guilty pleasure' and that I should check my conscience before stepping up to recieve fate's 'bounty' and also a warning of a few days of hardship should I give in to this 'guilty pleasure'. Hhhmmm ... but I wasn't tempted at all by anything!! Argh so sad... LOL!

But this morning I gave in to a temptation! Right in my own bed! Haha.. no, I didn't have anyone overnight.. (could be good though.. Oh Behave!) I fell back to sleep as I turned off the alarm clock. Yeah and I woke up half an hour later.. I rushed out without breakfast and got to my 8 am tutorial with George at 820 am. That somehow doesn't seem like the kind of 'guilty pleasure' I was 'promised' LOL!

Then went PC Centre to slack around and post on my Soci tutor's forum and left at 1 pm for lunch. I'm guessing that the canteen would be less crowded at that time. Sent out a big bunch of sms-es to ask pple to join me for lunch but no reply was positive. I saw Ailian again outside the PC Center and told her how proud I was about becoming proficient at Java haha... small house meet big house haha...

Really bumped into Xuhao and Yanqing in the Arts canteen (I went there cos I'm really bored of Engin food.. wanted to have jap) then Xuhao haven't eat yet and they were going home, I went with them and ate at BK with Xuhao. Xuhao regaled me with stuff he learnt in his modules but I can hardly do the same for him of my modules cos I don't even understand most of this bull!


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:43 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com