l
Monday, September 15, 2003
I'm eating chocolate in an attempt to feel better. No, nothing bad happen to me but I feel like I need to indulge myself in something. Chocolate is in some abundance at home so I'm eating it. If I had X at home I'd have popped one. Then flunk my DD midterm tomorrow becos I got high becos I got high Funny song that one.. Because I got high. I want my one week break to get high and silly!!!

I suck.. only the last section in a choc bar and 1 Kit-Kat and I feel a little raspiness in my throat. Argh.. my body can't even let me enjoy a little chocolate.

Anyway I think I don't know how to indulge. Afterall, I am a stick in the mud engineering student. Always work work work work. (yes joycie pig I know I wrote sick in the mud when I was talking to you over icq just a moment ago.. but...)

Today's DD tut we had another class test. The qn said 'Hint : write out the truth table' and I went to do the Karnaugh map.. Where did my brains go man.. so funny.. I was sitting in the 1st row then my tutor see that I been sitting there blur-look on my face for about 5 mins walked over. Then he said to the class, "The hint is to write the truth table, not the Karnaugh map." *slap forehead*


Pangy was pricked and bled at 9:42 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com