l
Wednesday, September 17, 2003
I should go and kowtow to my FM radio, my hifi set, my handphone and my computer.. the engineering behind these things are so complicated! Maybe kowtow a bit more then the engineering genius will osmosize into my brain.

Did you know that your handphone is unlikely to get any shorter in length until some communications engineers devise a new way to transmit and recieve voice signals?

The technological improvement from AM to FM requires as much genius as something like the power of flight?

The computer is really a miracle of digital electronics. Just think of the humble keyboard. How the hell does the computer know what to do when you press each key?

The world won't be the same after I graduate from NUS Electrical Engineering.. Engineering really kills the romance in the world...


Pangy was pricked and bled at 5:21 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com