l
Monday, September 08, 2003
Happened to be on the same train as David this morning, he was sleeping so soundly I didn't wake up him. Then he woke up at Raffles Place and I called him and the seat beside him just got vacated and I sat down. He was going to Chinatown to meet some friends so we talked a little and he had to get off at Outram Park.

The Science canteen is hopeless. I went for Prog Lab so that I had something to do as I gave the lunch crowd a miss. Yet when I left the lab at 2, the Science canteen is still hopelessly full. Science fac is a place where normal rules don't apply. Had to take bus back to engin to have lunch. Was on the same bus as Peishan, wah bump into quite a few people today.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:56 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com