l
Friday, September 12, 2003
Got a lift to school from Ade.. thank you so much dear! Even more so because it suddenly rained so heavily at school.

Probability is getting really scary. Need to do 2D even 3D integrals to find the probability of certain functions...

During Java lecture today, some guy 2 rows down of me was playing Quake3 on his laptop and caught all my attention haha! Then he changed to playing the old Wolfenstien! Woah man that is an old title.

I managed to bring my focus back on the lecture proper and learnt about stacks. Push and pop and topAndPop...

Went to canteen after lecture to pass Tanny my test papers for Chemistry in Life Processes. Such a smart girl like should have absolutely no problem aceing that easy module. That's unless she kenna lousy project team mates like me and Ben got... of all the modules I've taken that must be the only one I could have and I thought I could have gotten an A for. Heck I even finished the final exam a little before half hour before time. Haha.. before the paper Ben and I were saying we aim to finish the paper in 1 hour. The paper turned out just a little bit more difficult than expected.

Eh Tanny! If you're reading this, even if next week and next next week friday we take turns to have lab dun mean you don't owe me that catching up session! Hopefully some other day in these weeks...

Sat around in the canteen with Angel and Youkai. Just sat and slacked.. then Youkai took out his laptop and we helped him check his java lab code. Tanny left for class with her friends and Angel also had to leave for class. I hung around awhile more to give Youkai somemore help with his code.. but still couldn't fix all the problems. I went home too cos I also have problems with the Online Judge.

Fixed the prob at abt 540.. see same day post.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:43 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com