l
Wednesday, August 20, 2003
Just got inspiration to post.

I managed to find somebody over the net to sell me Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Kreyzig. It's a superb deal. The book is $40 from the co-op but this person is gonna sell it to me at $21!! $21 for that big a volume of printed paper is already worth it, and what's more the book's printed to teach the reader maths.. ok maybe only an engineering student like me would appreciate the maths.

But Mr Seller has an attitude problem. He thinks that just because he's selling the book so cheaply to me, he can dictate the meeting place and time as he likes without regard for my schedule. He sends me a sms "I will pass you the book on Thurs 21 Aug 5 pm. Outside LT6."

5 pm.. My day ends at 2pm. I stay in school for lunch at most till 3 pm. 5 pm? You must be kidding. I don't live opposite NUS in Kent Vale, nor do I live at Clementi or Bouna Vista. So I call him, sms him try to change the meeting time and date but no reply, no picking up of call, no email, nothing. Well look here Mr Seller (wat the hell I don't even know his name), I too can play bastard. If you don't call me by 12 tomorrow, you're going to find that I won't be answering your call at 5.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 10:40 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com