l
Tuesday, August 19, 2003
I want to make a scroll window kind of thing for my posts.. I think the page looks nice if it doesn't reach too far down and the tulips on top remain in view. Once I know how to do that, I can experiment better with the colour bar you see at the bottom.

I also wanna know how people can have visitors leave comments.. even if nobody comments i'll just feel my blog is more complete.

Was telling a few people that I don't want to use my blog to bitch about my life and thus right now I don't really know what kind of stuff I want to post. My reason for not wanting to bitch about my life is I dun think it's going to make an interesting read. At least not to myself.. and since this is my blog, I matter most around here.

I feel eventhough it's a natural thing to be complaining about life, it doesn't really mean it's right to be complaining.
Eh wait.. I realise here that I have been complaining to people like I said in my last post. But I myself don't think that I have been whining.. complain maybe, but not whining.. ah what the heck.. I need to apply my own philosophies on myself more diligently.

Blogger was down.. for me at least. I'm guessing half the blogspot blogs at least commented about it. Mine included.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 11:50 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com