l
Saturday, August 16, 2003
Hell I'm bored. It's such an extremely long story, about 3 months worth. Long and unpleasant to talk about. I don't really want to write about it here. Think it's awful to subject innocent passerbys to the kind of days I've been through for the past 3 months and even worse when people I know come to visit my blog and reads about it, cos I've been whining about it to them in the course of those 3 months.
But HELL! I'm bored and there is no other way to express it.
And know what? Some things don't change till you tell people about it. But this thing never changed a bit. Heck it'll even change things for the worse if you repeat it to people as I have.


Pangy was pricked and bled at 10:57 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com