l
Tuesday, August 26, 2003
Ardent readers of pangyism.blogspot.com *echoes around the room* readers of... pangyism dot blog... spot dot com

Today's Signals lecture was heavily punctuated with the sounds of doors opening and closing. Prof Ko was very irritated by all those people who came late. No, not me, I was there since the previous lecture and was already in the LT before the transitional break ended. People came in as late as 1015 when the lecture is supposed to start at 1000. There was a funny guy who came in late and forgot which row he was sitting at and the whole lecture group was staring at him fumble around haha!

Then there were these 2 girls who came in about 1010 with cups of cuppa and Prof asked "Can you girls tell me why you come so late?" Being your average engin student they just ambled to their seats without looking up at the Prof. Much later on in the day then I recalled the incident and I thought 'What if the girls said, in an irritated tone, There was a queue at the toilet and we really had to change our pads.' !!! What a scene that would be!! Man I can be quite gross.

I also got unnecessarily stressed out as I had to 'chop' 2 tables in the canteen during the lunch hour by myself! For almost half an hour! Ben and Mike and Hongwei really took a long time to get down to the canteen cos they were being milked by their prof to the last minute. Mwahaha.. I'm really thinking very sick now.. think Meet the Parents.. "Yeah you can milk just about anything with nipples..." "I have nipples. Can you milk me?" Wahaha!! I hope the trio aren't feeling sore somewhere up north!!

2nd day running that I don't know how to code my java lab 1. I made a little progress cos I bumped into Ailian in the renovated library. She told me have to import some java packages in order for some java classes to work! She was so surprised that I don't know haha.. clueless me as always.

Found Jiaxuan studying by herself at the top parts of the forum. Hey Jiaxuan! When you read this you MUST leave a comment ok! I specially mention that I bumped into you leh! You don't get such nice treatment from me everyday! haha.. she was doing her tutorials and it all looked painfully familiar to me. Looks like stuff from Prof Ang KK and Prof Wang CM haha!

Tomorrow is the 1st day this sem, in fact the 1st day in a long long long long time, that I have to wake up at about 6. Tutorials start at 8am tomorrow. Sigh.. and this repeats itself every other week.. shit.. periodic signal.. period = 14 days, frequency = 1/14 days... haha..


Pangy was pricked and bled at 9:10 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com