l
Thursday, August 21, 2003
Almost every morning I go to sch and I get good exercise. Lots of stairs climbing. I take bus service 96 from Clementi and alight in front of SDE. I then have to climb up the nicely tiled stairs of SDE03. Walk a small brick path to Engineering Canteen and then climb the spiraling stairs at the side of the canteen. Appear at the drink stall, buy coffee. Walk past the stalls with coffee. Step by step go up the stairs on the other side to LT5 with coffee. Turn right up another set of stairs, coffee in hand. Then finally I'm on the level of LT6! Down the corridor and then down the half level to LT6, holding my cup of coffee. Push through the 2 sets of doors and down half the LT to finally sit at my usual spot where I can finally drink my coffee.. aaahhhh

Mr Seller didn't even bother to call me at 5. I think this character really got some serious case of attitude problem. Don't want to sell me anymore, could have just told me. Don't want to sell at that price, could have negotiated with me. Sold to someone else, could have told me. But he didn't tell me anything at all! What can I do to him? I don't even know who he/she is, can't put dookie in his mailbox, can't hang pig head on his door, can't scratch his car (if he has one), can't even spit on his picture. Weirdos abound.

My daily dose of jazz is going to go byebye. Passion 99.5 is going to stop broadcasting because they can't get enough sponsers for their programs. Something like that. So sad... how will I get my jazz fix now?


Pangy was pricked and bled at 8:18 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com